Stay in the know with personalized account alerts from Centreville Bank! Alerts allow you to monitor your account activity based on the criteria you choose. You can receive notifications via email or text for a wide range of events including:
When account balances go above or below a certain level
When a purchase is made over a dollar amount you specify
If your online password or login is ever changed
Account alerts can help you manage your spending and provide an extra level of security for your finances, as well. You’ll be notified right away via email, text message and/or push notifications on your mobile phone when your selected activities occur giving you the opportunity to respond accordingly.
It's easy to enroll and set up account alerts through our Mobile Banking App or in Centreville Bank Online Banking.
How to Enable Push Notifications in Mobile Banking App
1. Select Alerts on the home screen.
2. Turn on the Push Notifications button at the top of the screen.
3. Select Allow when prompted on the next screen.
How to Enroll in Account Alerts via Online Banking
1. Log on to Online Banking and click on Alerts > Enroll.
2. You will be prompted to activate an email address and/or phone number. By default, the email you use for Online Banking will be used for alerts. If you would like to use a different email address, you can select the Add Email button. Once you have chosen your email address and/or phone number, click on Send Activation Code.
3. Check your email inbox for the activation code. If you have chosen text alerts, you will receive a text from the number 481-79 with the code. Please note the codes are only valid for 90 minutes.
4. Enter the code(s) into the Activation Code box and click Activate.
5. You will now see the word Activated underneath the email address or phone number you have chosen. When your email address and/or phone number are activated, click Next at the bottom of the page to set up alerts.
How to Create Alerts
1. You will be presented with a screen showing a list of categories and alert options to choose from.
2. Select your alert(s), enter the criteria (if applicable) and how you would like to receive notifications. The email address and/or phone number you activated during enrollment will be available for you to choose. Click OK.
3. You will see a screen that confirms the alert details you just entered. You can not close the pop-up alert window and click the Next button.
Questions & Support
If you have any questions about account alerts, please call our Customer Contact Center at 401.821.9100 between the hours of 7:00AM and 7:00PM Monday – Friday and 9:00AM to 1:00PM on Saturday.