It's a fast, safe and easy way to send money.
Zelle is a convenient way to send money using your mobile banking app or online banking account. Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes1, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Mobilize your money with Zelle.
SEND: Send money fast in just a few steps.
REQUEST: Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank 2.
SPLIT: Easily divide the check for dinner, coffee and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS ZELLE?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank 2.
WHO CAN SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE?
You can send money to friends, family and others you trust 2. Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person's bank account within minutes1, it's important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you've used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
HOW DO I USE ZELLE?
You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle. To get started, log into your online banking or mobile app and select " Send Money with Zelle® ". Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, accept terms and conditions, and you're ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply select someone from your mobile device's contacts (or add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number), add the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
- To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request" 3.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
Don't have our mobile app? Download it for free:
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already enrolled with Zelle.