We are prepared to provide support to those impacted by the pandemic.
While we are committed to addressing the needs of our residential and commercial customers first and foremost, we are openly accepting all requests and will do our best to be responsive to any communications received during this time.
Residential Loan Modifications
If you are having difficulty making payments on your residential loan you can request a modification to assist with payment relief. Please complete the Loan Modification Application and COVID-19 Proof of Hardship Form below and submit your request via our online portal. A Centreville Bank representative will contact you to discuss our available options.
- Loan Modification Application
- COVID-19 Proof of Hardship Form
- Submit A Residential Loan Modification Request
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Centreville Bank is currently accepting business applications for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which is offered through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Please understand that applications cannot be processed until the funding is officially approved.
To submit your SBA PPP application, please complete the following steps:
- Review the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Overview
- Review the Borrower Information Sheet
- Complete the Paycheck Protection Program Application
- Complete the Beneficial Ownership Certification Form
- Submit Your Application Materials Online
Please note, submission of information to this portal is for underwriting purposes only and does not constitute a completed application to the SBA. All required information as outlined in the documentation above must be submitted in order to begin the underwriting process.