Build your business savings from day one.
Saving money is a good practice for every person and family, so why would it be different for your business? Especially when you’re starting out, it’s important to make every penny count. That said, you know you need the security of having it within reach in case of an emergency.
The Business Advantage Savings account from Centreville Bank will allow you the opportunity for flexibility and growth. With low minimum balance requirements and overdraft coverage, you can save the way you want.
Business Advantage Savings gives you:
- Low, $100 minimum to open
- $100 minimum current daily balance to earn interest
- The ease of combined statements
- A simple $5.00 monthly maintenance fee, which you can avoid if the account maintains a daily account balance of $100 (or a non-profit with proof of documentation)
- Coordination with your Centreville Bank business checking account by utilizing a Savings Overdraft Sweep. When necessary, transfer from your statement account to your checking account to help guard against overdrafts.1
- Five ATM service fees waived when using non-Centreville Bank owned ATMs.
1. Transfer fees apply. Please refer to our Business Account Fee Schedule.