For any Online Banking customers that use QuickBooks, Quicken or Mint you will need to take certain steps following the Upgrade to reestablish your data connectivity. As a best practice we also recommend checking for any updates and backing up your data prior to the Upgrade. Please note that you will not be able to reconnect your accounts in QuickBooks or Quicken until Tuesday, December 8.
QuickBooks & Quicken Users
You will need to disconnect and/or reconnect your accounts within QuickBooks or Quick following the Upgrade. The steps to take will depend on the software you are using and your operating system – please review the appropriate guide below for details.
QuickBooks Guides (Windows, Mac, Online)
- QuickBooks Windows – Direct Connect
- QuickBooks Windows – Web Connect
- QuickBooks Windows – Bill Pay
- QuickBooks Mac – Direct Connect
- QuickBooks Mac – Web Connect
Quicken Guides (Windows, Mac)
- Quicken Windows – Direct Connect & Express Web Connect
- Quicken Windows – Web Connect
- Quicken Windows – Bill Pay
- Quicken Mac – Direct Connect
- Quicken Mac – Web Connect
- Quicken Mac– Bill Pay
There may be an interruption in your Mint service following the Upgrade. Please review the guide below for more details.