An account that's flexible enough to grow with your savings.
You’re headed in a direction. You’ve got a goal. Whether it’s that big-ticket item you’ve been longing for, or you just don’t want an unexpected expense to get you off-track, you need an account that’s going to be flexible as life changes. Meet our Personal Savings account.
With a low, $25 minimum balance to open, you can immediately begin to build interest on your savings and standard features such as free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App give you the access you need, the moment you need it. Other features include:
- $25 minimum balance to open
- Interest-bearing account1
- Avoid $5.00 maintenance fee per statement cycle if requirements are met2
- Eligible for combined statements
- Eligible for Savings Overdraft Sweep3
1. Must maintain minimum daily balance of $100 to earn interest.
2. Avoid the $5.00 maintenance fee per statement cycle if the required minimum balance or more is maintained daily. Or, for all tax reporting owners age 18 and under or 65 and over.
3. Transfer fees apply. Please refer to our separate fee schedule. Federal regulation and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings account by telephone/PC transfer, preauthorized transfer, or debit card. You are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account a month by preauthorized transfer, or telephone/PC transfer (including bill payment). Excessive transfer fees and/or account restrictions may apply. Please refer to our Truth in Savings Disclosure and Terms and Conditions of Your Account for more information.