Pick up the speed of your savings.
You’re making strategic choices for your business all the time. When you think through processes and build vendor relationships, you’re looking for efficiency to make sure you’re using the business’ money wisely and effectively. You shouldn’t think of your business savings account any differently.
With the Business Elite Savings account, the more effectively you save, the more effectively your balance grows! Our tiered interest rate structure lets you ramp up your extra cash so your business can benefit even more from your relationship.
- $2,500 minimum to open
- Must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to earn disclosed Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Eligible for combined statements
- Tiered account
- $8.00 monthly maintenance fee if account falls below minimum balance
- Savings Overdraft Sweep1 – transfers from your statement account to your Centreville Bank business checking account to help guard against overdrafts
- Waive the first five ATM service fees at ATMs not owned by Centreville Bank
1. Transfer fees apply. Please refer to our separate Business Account Fee Schedule.
Federal regulation and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers that may be made from a savings account by telephone/PC transfer, preauthorized transfer, or debit card. You are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account each monthly statement cycle by preauthorized transfer, or telephone/PC transfer (including bill payment). Excessive transfer fees and/or account restrictions may apply.